Your Role / Tasks
- Building complex operating / financial models
- Analyzing financial statements, financing structures, and credit documentations of our client companies to assess debt requirements / capacities, optimal financing structures, etc.
- Performing valuations of (distressed) companies using various methodologies, including DCF, and trading / transaction multiples
- Researching and preparing presentations and marketing materials
- Preparing process documents such as request-for-proposals, financing term-sheets, management presentations, etc.
- Up to 2 years of M&A, corporate finance or debt experience via internships and/or a professional role in an investment bank, advisory boutique, Big4 firm, private equity or private debt fund
- Strong analytical / modeling and valuation skills
- Strong understanding of HGB and IFRS accounting
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
Team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in German and English
Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to hearing from you!