Herter & Co. is a leading debt and restructuring advisory boutique in Germany and beyond.
Our clients include public as well as private companies and/or their executive bodies. Furthermore, we also advise financial investors, family offices and lenders, both banks and institutional. Decades of experience at the highest level in national and cross-border transactions ensure highly professional standards and best-in-class quality of service comparable to a bulge bracket investment bank. Close connections to all relevant players in the financial industry, legal firms and other consultants help to successfully implement the chosen strategies on all levels of a transaction.
Some of our unique selling propositions:
- Long-term advisor at the client’s side: Our independence, the lack of other conflicting or competing in-house service lines and our focus on debt-related matters makes us the ideal specialist partner. Most of our clients choose to work with us for the long-term.
- Extensive network: personal contacts grown over decades into the central product teams (e.g. Structured Finance, LBO, DCM, HY Bond) and the local corporate coverage teams of banks as well as institutional debt investors. Around 100 years of professional experience from our four senior consultants alone.
- Expertise in a broad range of financing instruments from loan products (corporate loans, structured finance, syndicated loans, leveraged loans, etc.) to capital markets instruments (promissory notes, corporate bonds, high-yield bonds, FRNs, etc.) and ancillary instruments (factoring, leasing, guarantee lines, ABS, etc.)
- Sector and size agnostic: comprehensive experience in all industries and both large caps as well as mid to small caps transactions
- Senior driven execution: debt advisory and in particular financial restructuring require a lot of experience, acceptance of the consultant and respect for the counterpart.
- A characteristic feature of Herter & Co. is therefore the direct involvement of our senior consultants in all project areas.